If you must cancel, kindly provide at least 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment (48 hours for 2-hour massage appointments). If you cancel or reschedule within that time frame, you will be charged 50% of the cost of that service.
IF YOU ARE SICK
If you think you might be getting sick, are sick, or are just getting over being sick, please cancel/reschedule your appointment. Receiving massage while your body fights an illness can actually make your symptoms worse. If it’s the day before your appointment and you think you might be getting sick or are sick, then you’re too sick to receive massage the following day. Please cancel/reschedule immediately.
It is best to arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, to allow a few minutes of consultation before the massage begins. If this is your first appointment with Massage Craft, please arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete new client paperwork and to allow plenty of time for the initial consultation, which is typically longer on your first visit. If you arrive past your scheduled start time, we will still finish at the scheduled end time. In order to maximize the benefit from your massage and minimize your stress, be on time!
Of the four offices within the Alternative Health Suites, you will see a sign on my door clearly labeled “Massage Craft”. If the door is closed, I am either with a client or changing over the room. In that case, please have a seat in the lobby. If my door is open, please come in!
Tips for receiving the greatest benefit from your massage:
- Arrive on time so you don’t feel rushed and so you receive the full time of your session.
- When possible, silence your cell phone.
- Speak up during the session if you are too hot/cold or if you would like more/less pressure.
- Don’t help me move your arms, legs, or head, unless I ask you to. Click here to read why this is so important.
- Hydrate before and after your massage (and, well, all the time)!